Friday, January 28, 2005

Aaargh...

It's always when you're think you're already busy life decides to step in and prove you wrong. Work is still busy, not stressful, but busy nevertheless. And it's always when you're busy customers decided to annoy you even more.

Meanwhile my interview went well last night (yay!) so I get to go to training this weekend. (boo!) So I'll be working the whoooole weekend.

And to top it off I have to sort out our riddle of a gas bill. British utility companies suck people! Actually make that most British organisations of any kind. Oh for the elequent simpleness of Empower or ASB. *le sigh*

So things might go a little quite here as I will probably have expired of exhaustion by Sunday evening. Just kidding Mum!! Actually my brain is more likely to explode while on the phone to British gas on Monday.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hey Melanie!
This is such a fantastic idea you crazy web geek!- Man I can't believe that you are getting yet another job you are going to go crazy..!
Im going to arrive at Heathrow on Tuesday 5th of April at 11am yay! My nan and her friend are going to pick me up so I cannot wait. Im off on a tour on the 12th so I will definately come up and visit you guys in that weekend most likely... i can't wait but im a bit scared now though as Im sure the time is going to go very fast, and I need to be saving heap more money!
Its quite exciting going to brussels should be good.

Its anniversary weekend so yay! no work today and it looks like its going to be a nice day so I think a trip to the beach is on the cards for sure!

If you could email me your address and phone number so Ill definately give you a buzz when I get there if you guys haven't gone off just yet!

Sweet cu!