Monday, February 21, 2005

Bugger

Typical. The snow disappears almost as quickly as it came. When do I get my snow storm, huh?

As I mentioned before I've been busy with this new job. I started last week and am slowly getting used to the job of a telephone charity fundraiser representative. I worked three nights last week and all of Saturday (on a hangover no less) so it has been sorta tiring. I think maybe I need to cut down on the nights out and I'll be fine.

Friday night I went out with a friend from work. It was really good fun, although trying to phone strangers on a hangover the next morning was a bit of a struggle. And this week we have another night out as he's leaving this Friday so won't be cutting down just yet. Next week, for sure.....

1 comment:

Carly said...

'friend' eh?!It sounds like you are turning into a bit of a boozehag- yay its not long till im there too id definately be keen to do a festival trip (reading,leeds, t in the park) with you if you are up for it?!