Monday, April 04, 2005

Flat Tack

After being on cruise control for the last 9 months or so, everything is starting to happen all at once. Work has gone crazy (that's the day job) as our jobs are going to another department and we have to train them and oversee the whole thing and it's turning out to be a bit of a mess. I will still be working here until our trip though, so that's one less thing to worry about. We're also trying to off load our flat to someone else before we go, on top of organising the move and the Big Trip.

On a good note, all our friends are beginning to arrive over here. Carly has arrived already and Jo, next week and finally Tammy arrives week and a bit later. Yay!!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Yay I so can't wait to see you all its like going to be a mini Kelston Girls reunion in London heheheh : ) I sooooo can't wait.. anyway thanks for putting me up and Jess has been fantastic helping me with cv and stuff....
see you guys really sooon yayayayay