Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dear Mum & Dad.....

Why did you not take into consideration the many ways my given name can be bastardized?

That is all.

Love,

Mel-icious

Teasing Nicknames for Melanie:

- Mel Mel
- Melsy
- Felony
- Melolelonie
- Smellanee
- Melonhead
- Melanoma
- Smell
- Pail Mel
- Melancholy
- Maloney
- Hail Mel
- Smelly
- Mello Jello
- Mel-Smell
- Smelly Melly
- Melvin
- Melons
- Melster
- Melba Toast
- Melon Head
- Water Melanie
- Mel Dog
- Mel Belle
- Melicious
- Melbany
- Melfernee
- Mellow Yellow
- Meller
- Melkany

(taken from Babynamer)

PS. I can assure you that I have actually been given many of those nicknames over the years. My favourite probably isnt suitable for family members. Sorry folks.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I do believe I have called you both mello yello and melanie smelanie and did not recieve a positive reponse hehehehe : )

Mel & Guy said...

I wonder why :P Did you ever hear the last nickname I was given? I'll tell you tonight if ya ask nicely.