Wednesday, December 28, 2005

That's all folks

So that's Christmas over and done with for another year. Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas day and Santa got you something nice!

I had a lovely Christmas day with the girls where we exchanged presents, ate too much and drank several bottles of wine between us. I'll have to post some pics capturing the Christmas hilarity.

I spoke to my family on Christmas Eve to wish them Merry Christmas NZ time. It was really nice to chat to them, they sounded like they were having a great time. I must admit they are the one thing I miss the most about NZ. (My friends back home coming second of course! And closely followed by Wendys. Mmmm....Wendys....)

Now I am back at work (Booo! Hisss!) and struggling a bit. At least there's New Years Eve still to look forward to. And then my birthday of course. One good thing about a January birthday, you don't quite get the post-holiday blues in the same way.

And now back to pretending to work. Roll on 5pm....

ETA: Ooh have just noticed I've finally made it to a half century with my posts. Woo!

No comments: