Thursday, June 29, 2006

And in other music news

I ♥ Carl Barat!

My Dirty Pretty Things CD arrived yesterday from Amazon. It's absolutely brilliant! I've been listening to it non stop. I loved "Bang Bang You're Dead" when it came out in the UK and all the other songs are just as good. Mr Barat is a musical genius, I tell you. Not to mention he's also pretty easy on the eye.....

Excuse my Mighty Boosh geek out, but on the subject of musical Mr Barratt's, I must share some shocking information I discoved in my internet wanderings. Apparently Noel (yes, that's right, Noel) now has a moustache. Not only that but it's also reported that Julian has shaved his off!!!

Don't believe me? Check this out:



What is the world coming to?

5 comments:

Carly said...

thats good to hear coz i really want to buy it too... that and the feeling they sung that song danny boy....

i love music! i promise ill keep you updated : )

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Xanax yellow sanax ferrari tour de france top gear ferrari Bay area online advertising Answering machine win2000 Forex trading exchange rate currency exchange currency Free software for wedding invitations Are both mirrors heated on 2002 acura el Information on laser eye surgery north carolina Keyword one cup coffee maker Unisonic transparent phone

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »