Friday, April 28, 2006

Home Again

Yes, as the title shows I'm back on the fair shores of Aotearoa. I said a sad farewell to London and my awesome London peeps on Sunday and after a marathon 23 hour plus flight via Malaysia I arrived back in Auckland safe and sound four days ago.

It's been great to see my family and stuff. I'm still settling back into West Auckland life but it is eery how little seems to have changed in two years. With the exception of my baby brother who has grown almost a foot since I saw him last. I am now offically the midget of the family!

My next step is to find a proper job to keep me busy. Meanwhile I have changed my blog name to more accurately reflect the current content.

I had an absolutely amazing time in London and I will really miss all my friends back there but I suppose it is now time to get myself sorted and be a proper grown up. Well as much as I will ever be. :P

3 comments:

Carly said...

bloody hell im going to miss you too! i#ve been at the church today so doing the rambling drukarkd carly internet cafe thingy!

woohooow im so gutted you never wnet to the church!

Anonymous said...

Mel - Cooooome back

Anonymous said...

I'm with Liz on that...