Monday, May 08, 2006

I've just realised it's exactly two weeks since I arrived back on the fair shores of Aotearoa. Here's a breakdown of just exactly what I've achieved since I got back.

1 job offer (Boring Engineering firm so turned down of course)

1 lot of Wendys

1 pair of Converse sneakers

1 top from the House of G (still no 1 NZ shop in my heart, heh)

2 low key nights out (I forgot how expensive it is to drink in town!)

2 CDs (Whoops)

3 days of window (and actual) shopping

3 meat pies

4 interviews (am getting sick of recruitment agencies)

5 lots of takeaways

6 job applications

7 bus rides

15+ hours of Mighty Boosh viewing (Thanks again Sadie!! Daytime television sucks. And the Boosh rule!!)

24+ hours of movie viewing on Sky (As above. Thank goodness for Sky.)

36 hours of internet surfing

100 million card games on SolSuite 2002

As you can see it's been very productive. Heh.

No comments: