Friday, September 02, 2005

I have a home!

After weeks of staying out at teh phlat(tm Carly) in Acton, I finally moved into my new flat last Saturday. It's a lovely Victorian terrace house in Archway (that's North London)and I have a nice big room with my own huge double bed and wardrobes and drawers and everything. I dont have to live out of a backpack any longer. Excitement!

My flatmates are two very nice, very friendly English girls and we get on pretty well so far. We even managed a night out on Wed for Liz's birthday.

So I'm a Norf London girl now and I'm allowed to moan continously about how useless the Northern Line is.

Sorry still no updates on my trip.....if you're lucky I might challenge myself to backpacking around Europe in 50 words or less.

2 comments:

Squirk said...

By eerie co-incidence, I also have a new home in North London and used less than 50 words to describe my European travels.

Welcome back...?

Mel & Guy said...

Thanks! That is eerie, although I havent exactly got around to the second bit yet....