Thursday, September 15, 2005

I never realised how much time I waste emailing people at work, until there were no emails in my inbox this morning. What's a girl supposed to do?

These past couple of weeks since I moved in have been crazy busy. There's been so much on. Friday night I watched some of my old workmates (see below) doing dragonboating on the Thames. Saturday it was Tammy's birthday so I went for dinner with the girls then we watched Ella Enchanted on DVD. Sunday I met up with Soth again and tried Yum Cha. A new experience for me. Was really enjoyable, yummy chinese food. The chicken feet werent too bad either. Then after that I raced off to the pub to catch up with the Phlat crew to observe Irish culture in the form of hurling and of course have a few drinks. As you can see, action packed.

The most exciting news of late, is that my little sis is coming to stay with me! Yay! I'll get to show her around London, n'all. And introduce her to the fun of sitting in pubs all day. Excellent......

No comments: