Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Party central

We had the house party on Saturday which seems to have been a success, judging by the carnage the next morning. The flat was packed with people and it was a really nice international mix and everyone got on really well. There were even a few hook-ups which me and the flatties were quite chuffed with. Although I did feel in the middle of some weird alternative world at one point; surrounded by couples making out. They know who they are!!

We even have a new flat name, The Zoffanies, which we are going to use when we eventually form our all girl band. (I might have to learn to sing first)

The only downer was that I wasn't quite in the right frame of mind to enjoy the party myself. A few issues cropped up that I had to deal with so I wasn't able to loosen up and enjoy myself properly. (I.e. I wasn't drunk enough) Which is a bit of a shame but at least everyone else had a good time.

No comments: